December 26, 2009

Manado Food
Hi! This is my first post on My Food and Drink List. I have decided to create a more specific site for my culinary love. This photo shows the roa fish menu from Manado, North Sulawesi. You can see clockwise from spoon and fork: sliced roa fish, papaya flower, sawi and sambal dabu-dabu. The roa fish had a sour and spicy taste. A little bit too sour for me, but really refreshing. The papaya flowers were done perfectly. If you don't prepare them well, they can turn out quite bitter. Dabu-dabu basically consist of sliced red onion and green chili spiced with an acid sauce. Sambal is a very popular complimentary dish in Indonesia. You can say that sambal is some kind of chili sauce. We have very various sambal here and they taste yummy. If you are into spicy food, you definitely have to try them out.

I hope you enjoyed the menu from my food and drink list
Manado Food - Roa Fish
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 food and drink lover(s):